Personalisation with coinage can be applied to several types of articles:
– Keys with round “A” and “T” heads;
– Keys with wide “F” heads, appropriate for more complex custom designs, promoting an excellent grip;
– Customised Jazz keys, identified by the “FJ” code, that are characterised by the dimensions of the head and the aesthetic innovation;
– Customised Pop keys, identified by the “FP” code, that can be recognised in many keys from the five different colours of the head;
Any key can be personalised.
Keyline keys are manufactured exclusively with high quality prime materials:
- OT59 alloy brass, as used in the watchmaking industry;
- 7075 T6 alloy aluminum, as used in the aeronautical engineering sector;
- Steel, reliable, durable and smooth for the key cutting operation; and
- Nickel Silver, as used in jewelry manufacturing.
All these materials are particularly suitable for the milling/cutting operations.
EDGE CUT KEY
SYDNEY • MELBOURNE • BRISBANE • PERTH • ADELAIDE